Refunds are given on a case-to-case basis and it depends on the reason given. As such, we reserve the right to deny a request for a refund. In practice, this means we will refund when:
- The plugin doesn’t work as promised.
- The plugin has bugs that we can’t fix in a reasonable time frame ( 5 days ).
We don’t issue refunds if the issues are:
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.
- If you found your web server doesn’t meet the requirement of your PHP version ( We state the minimum PHP version requirement for high PHP version needed for a plugin ).
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs ( We have demo version to most of our plugins , pre-sale question and contact us form ).
- You don’t contact the support team for help ( We are very active regarding updates and fixing issues ).
- You are unable to show proof or screenshots of broken or missing parts.
- Products bought within a bundle.
- The refund request is over 14 days after purchase.